Learn about the Power of Blue and how we can positively impact the world we live in.
The Power Of Blue Business
Every once in a while, a company comes along that is clearly a next step. Their service or idea seems to collectively answer some highly relevant issue or concern facing humanity, the environment or society. Social Entrepreneurship Magazine encourages those ideas helping socially aware entrepreneurs create and bring new businesses, products and services to market. We call these companies “Blue-Businesses” inspired by the several nuances in meaning the term offers…
BLUE IN BUSINESS
- Blue-Enterprises actively Contribute, Adopt, Reorganize and Engage and Sustain their support for a cause, issue or concern from the heart, consciously promoting compassion for humankind, the quality of human existence, personal values and beliefs, our relationships with others, our connection to the natural world, and beyond.- and other ethical reference points for good leadership and management in business and organizations.
- Blue is now a truly relevant ethos in business and organizations
- Blue promotes a new breed of entrepreneurialism and introduces the concepts of “awareness” and “intuition” as guiding principles for raising the vibration of humanity
- Blue-Leaders need now to care properly for people and the future of the planet, not just to make a profit and to extract personal gain
- Blue-Business indicates being in touch with the higher aspects of the self and spirituality and the ability to gain insights and understandings which are used intuitively and for the benefit of all.
- Blue Leadership aligns strong natural instincts with will power, intuition from higher dimensions and faith and an urge to help and serve others.
- Blue-Commerce promotes the transformation of business in a manner that is consistent with the needs of humanity and sustainability.
BLUE IN THE UNIVERSE
- The color blue is a pure, natural color as seen in our sky, water and electricity.
- The strong emotions invoked by the color blue, a natural, universal color, represent the stable, calming aspects of purity with the mystical and inner spiritual qualities of inner peace, deep feelings and communication.
- Blue is good for cooling, calming, reconstructing and protecting.
- Blue reflects nurturing, affection, and loving and creative energy.
- Blue is the color of truth, serenity and harmony, calming the body and mind, raising frequency, etc.
Learn more about The Power of Blue Business at www.themysticmediagroup.com