Noteworthy Publications from Leaders in the Field
- “Screw Business As Usual” by Sir Richard Branson, Founder and CEO of Virgin
- “Start Something That Matters” by Blake Mycoskie, CEO of TOMS.com
- “The Business Solution to Poverty: Designing Products and Services for Three Billion New Customers” – by Paul Polak, Mal Warwick
- “Impact Investing: Transforming How We Make Money While Making a Difference“ - by Antony Bugg-Levine, Jed Emerson
- “More Than Good Intentions: How a New Economics Is Helping to Solve Global Poverty“ - by Dean Karlan, Jacob Appel
- “The HIP Investor: Make Bigger Profits by Building a Better World“ - by R. Paul Herman
- “How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas“ – by David Bornstein
- ”Creating Good Work: The World’s Leading Social Entrepreneurs Show How to Build A Healthy Economy” – by Ron Schultz, Cheryl L. Dorsey
- “Scaling Your Social Venture: Becoming an Impact Entrepreneur” – by Paul N. Bloom
The following white papers represent state of the art thought leadership in the field of Impact and Social Entrepreneurship.
The following peer reviewed articles represent state of the art research in the field of Impact and Social Entrepreneurship.
- “Entrepreneurs Among The Happiest People In The World” - The GEM 2013 Global Report (22-Jan-2014)
- “Scaling Social Entrepreneurial Impact” by Paul N. Bloom and Aaron K. Chatterji; Fuqua School of Business Duke University (January 2009 – WORKING DRAFT)
Would you like to see your publication reviewed here? Please contact us to submit a request.